Hold back a few of those dollar
bills you were going to spend on last minute gifts and make this Holiday Tree
instead with your family and friends!
Make it a competition and give a prize for the best and fastest made. Follow the simple steps below.
The photos below take you through each step of how to make a Holiday Tree using a dollar.
You can also download the instructions here (PDF).
- Make a ¾” fold on the bill.
- Fold the remaining bill in half to make a square.
- Fold and unfold the bill.
- Fold sides to center crease and unfold.
- Fold up the tip.
- Fold sides on existing creases.
- Fold up lower half and fold down flap.
- Fold right side on existing crease.
- Fold left side on existing crease.
- Turn the bill over to see your finished tree.
Marketing Strategy Manager – Financial Institutions